Designed for exposed installation. Elegant design in enamelled metal and white glass front.
Available in two versions Access and Comfort. The latter incorporates multiple hygrometric sensors that regulate the required air flow at all times depending on the indoor and outdoor humidity levels. It has a programmable preheating function and ECO mode that reduces energy costs. You can mount either G4 or F7 filters.
Q-Air Systems, the smart ventilation.
• 10 speed
• Preheating from 12º to 20º, with annual programming and ECO mode
• Control App through Smartphone or Tablet
• Automatic or manual operation
• Hygrometric function. It controls the insufflation flow in function of the exterior and interior hygrometry (Comfort version).
• Multiple temperature and humidity sensors for hygoregulable function control (Comfort version).
• Filter change alert
• Centrifugal fan with low consumption EC technology
• Flow rate from 50 to 290 m3
• Power 1.170 w
• Dimensions: 320x330x284mm
Control through APP. Through your smatphone you can control all the operating parameters of the system
Hygrometer function with multiple sensors
• Removes air humidity, preventing the growth of molds, fungi and the proliferation of mites growing in humid environments.
• Prevents condensation on windows
• Improves air quality. The previously introduced air is filtered by preventing the entry of external contaminants housing, pollen, pollution, allergens, etc
• Helps reduce radon level. When air is introduced into the house, a slight overpressure is generated, which prevents the radon gas from rising. This gas is considered the second leading cause of death from lung cancer after smoking.
• Saves in heating consumption. Damp air causes a colder heat sensation.
• Improves health. A dry air is synonymous with health. Asthma and other respiratory diseases worsen in humid environments
• Modern and elegant design that are perfectly integrated into the new decoration concepts.
• The upper air outlet prevents annoying drafts and flows.